The FreeCapitalist Project advocates the principles of capitalism as the only moral basis of free society. First established in December of 2003, the FreeCapitalist Project is a non-partisan, civic service organization, made up of a private formal membership consisting of adult men and women committed to the cause of human liberty and prosperity. With the largest numbers of its membership concentrated primarily in the western United States, but with members and pledges in all fifty of the United States and in many countries across the globe, members are private citizens, students, instructors, philosophers, workers, entrepreneurs, business owners and public officials who are committed to the values and mission of the Project.
The mission of the Project is:
To advance freedom and prosperity through civic service, ushering forth a moral revolution to sanction and complete the political achievement of the American Revolution. <<<Learn More About the Project’s Mission>>>
A defining characteristic of the Project is its steadfast commitment to assisting individuals in their own personal efforts to live a principle-centered life, established upon a sound economic foundation, as a necessary prerequisite to meaningful citizenship.
The premise of the FreeCapitalist Project is that:
“The fostering of full economic freedom lies at the base of our liberties.” — David O. McKay
A person or a society locked in serious financial bondage ultimately loses all other freedoms. A slave, while he may muse over the contemplated blessings of liberty, is still a slave. Accordingly, it will take a free people to ensure the survival and ultimate healing of our Republic; and to become free, a large, statistically significant segment of the population must learn how to act upon those ancient principles of prosperity rediscovered by America’s Founders. These individuals must become producers in mind and in deed so that as they become economically free they can successfully advocate principle—based solutions in their own lives, in their families, and in their communities. ‘Only in perpetuating economic freedom can our social, political, and religious liberties be preserved…’
Political initiatives, grass roots reforms, and legislative agendas by themselves have proven to add only fuel to the fire. The solution for us, is as it was in the beginning, a principle-based defense of freedom—a revolution.
All members of the FreeCapitalist Project participate in locally organized community based study groups, round tables, and community forums.
“The elementary republics of the wards, the county republics, the State republics, and the republic of the Union, would form a gradation of authorities, standing each on the basis of law, holding every one its delegates share of powers, and constituting truly a system of fundamental balances and checks for the government. Here every man is a sharer in the direction of his ward-republic, or of some of the higher ones, and feels that he is a participator in the government of affairs, not merely at an election one day in the year, but every day; when there shall not be a man in the State who will not be a member of some of its councils, great or small, he will let the heart be torn out of his body sooner than his power be wrested from him by a Caesar or a Bonaparte.” — Thomas Jefferson
FreeCapitalist Enterprises, LLC owns and operates:
- FreeCapitalist Councils – leadership structure for the FreeCapitalist Project where volunteer members of the Project govern the Program in conjunction with American Founders University and Prosperity Quest™.
- American Founders University – a private, for profit educational institution for members of the Project, focusing on a liberal arts curriculum rooted in the humanities, utilizing the Prosperity Prime™ model as a guide for the core undergraduate curriculum.
- FreeCapitalist Foundation – Not for profit foundation dedicated to expanding the influence of free enterprise and capitalism.
- FreeCapitalist Radio – a Syndicated daily talk-radio program on the Accent Radio Network
- FreeCapitalist Project – the core FreeCapitalist enterprise, a global civic service organization, comprised of private members.
- FreeCapitalist Daily – on online news publication for capitalists.
- Prosperity Quest™ – a personal development process for increasing financial mastery & HLV.